The Project Manager is responsible for building long-term partnerships, communicating with key corporate leaders and partners with the portfolio of allocated clients. To ensure the prompt and efficient execution of our products according to customer expectations, you can liaise with consumers and our cross-functional internal teams.
- For any and all things relevant to your clients, serve as the lead point of contact.
- Create and sustain solid, long-lasting relationships with clients
- Ensure that our solutions are provided in a timely and effective way according to client expectations and priorities.
- Predicting and tracking primary account indicators
- Identify and build territorial prospects and work with the sales team to ensure progress.
- 2+ years in a marketing/media environment, a bonus in higher education experience
- Experience in an environment guided by results
- Good awareness of digital media platforms, including paid search, SEO, and social media, but not limited to
- Experience in the optimization of Google analytics, AdWords, and search engines.
- Skills in graphic design and Adobe Suite familiarity
- Familiarity with the new developments in media and publicity
- Basic talents in creative writing
- Outstanding verbal and written correspondence
- Capability in project management
- Good organization, willingness to multi-task, and pay attention to detail
- Analytical suitability
- In high-pressure conditions, Excel